Mortgage Application Checklist
As you prepare to apply for a mortgage, ensure you provide the following documents with your application so that your loan officer can quickly and efficiently process your loan application:
- Residence address(es) for the last 2 years
- Copy of driver’s license or passport
- Employment history for the last 2 years, including employment dates and name, address and phone number of employer
- Most recent month’s pay stubs
- Last 2 year’s W-2s
- For self-employed or commission income, last 2 year’s complete 1040 personal tax returns with corporate returns, if applicable
- Award letters for pension, social security or other incomes, if applicable
- Most recent, complete bank statements for all asset accounts to include checking, savings, investments and retirement accounts. The statement must contain at least 30 days history of activity, your name, the account number, and the logo of the financial institution. Please be sure to include all pages.
- Divorce decree and property settlement, if applicable
- Permanent Residence Alien card, if applicable
- Signed purchase agreement and property listing, if applicable
Questions? Contact your home loan specialist at Presidential Mortgage Group.